HTC Corp (2498.TW)
26 May 2017
* Says Q1 net loss after tax at T$2.0 billion ($66.11 million)
Source text in Chinese: bit.ly/2p3kf5v (Please cut and paste the link into a browser to read the release)
* Says its Shanghai-based electronics unit plans to use 450 million yuan to set up an electronics unit in Shenzhen
* Says March sales up 25.4 percent y/y at T$5.2 billion ($170.40 million)
* Says its Shanghai unit plans to sell land and factory for 630 million yuan ($91.15 million)
* Husqvarna Group to acquire HTC, strengthening its position in surface preparation
Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
SAN FRANCISCO HTC Corp's virtual reality unit Vive said on Wednesday it would not cut the price of its system in response to a price cut announced earlier in the day by rival Facebook Inc's Oculus platform.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 1 HTC Corp's virtual reality unit Vive said on Wednesday it would not cut the price of its system in response to a price cut announced earlier in the day by rival Facebook Inc's Oculus platform.
Here are some upcoming events of interest to the intellectual property law community. All times local.