HTC Corp (2498.TW)
25 Nov 2015
Further company coverage: ($1 = 32.3230 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
TAIPEI, Oct 6 Taiwan stocks gained on Tuesday, in line with other regional share markets bolstered by the prospect of a delay in the U.S. Federal Reserve's plan to raise interest rates.
* Says Q3 net loss after tax at T$4.48 billion ($137.63 million)
* Says September sales at T$7.1 billion ($217.86 million), down 57.5 percent y/y
* Says August sales at T$6.89 billion ($211.93 million), down 52.62 percent y/y
* Says board agrees to buy back shares at T$35-60 per share for 50 million shares
TAIPEI, Aug 14 Taiwan stocks edged up on Friday, led by strength in financial shares on positive sentiment after Yuanta Financial said it would acquire Ta Chong Bank in a deal valued at about $1.8 billion.
* Says expects to cut 15 percent headcount globally and to reduce 35 percent operating expenditure under a program of business realignment
BRIEF-Taiwan's HTC says to reduce operating expenditure by 35 percent and reduce headcount by 15 percent
* Says to reduce operating expenditure by 35 percent and reduce headcount by 15 percent Further company coverage: (Reporting By Michael Gold)
TAIPEI Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC Corp said it would cut jobs and discontinue models as part of its strategy to focus on high-end devices to better compete with the likes of Apple Inc and Samsung Electronics.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
HTC Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : MarketLine
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.