HTC Corp (2498.TW)
8 Oct 2015
TAIPEI, Oct 6 - Taiwan stocks gained on Tuesday, in line with other regional share markets bolstered by the prospect of a delay in the U.S. Federal Reserve's plan to raise interest rates.
* Says Q3 net loss after tax at T$4.48 billion ($137.63 million)
* Says September sales at T$7.1 billion ($217.86 million), down 57.5 percent y/y
* Says August sales at T$6.89 billion ($211.93 million), down 52.62 percent y/y
* Says board agrees to buy back shares at T$35-60 per share for 50 million shares
TAIPEI, Aug 14 - Taiwan stocks edged up on Friday, led by strength in financial shares on positive sentiment after Yuanta Financial said it would acquire Ta Chong Bank in a deal valued at about $1.8 billion.
* Says expects to cut 15 percent headcount globally and to reduce 35 percent operating expenditure under a program of business realignment
BRIEF-Taiwan's HTC says to reduce operating expenditure by 35 percent and reduce headcount by 15 percent
* Says to reduce operating expenditure by 35 percent and reduce headcount by 15 percent Further company coverage: (Reporting By Michael Gold)
TAIPEI - Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC Corp said it would cut jobs and discontinue models as part of its strategy to focus on high-end devices to better compete with the likes of Apple Inc and Samsung Electronics.
TAIPEI, Aug 6 - Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC Corp said it would cut jobs and discontinue models as part of its strategy to focus on high-end devices to better compete with the likes of Apple Inc and Samsung Electronics.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
HTC Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : MarketLine
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.