HTC Corp (2498.TW)
26 Aug 2016
* Says Alibaba Cloud partners with HTC to advance virtual reality development with cloud computing solutions
TAIPEI, Aug 3 Taiwan stocks fell on Wednesday, tracking declines in other Asian markets, while struggling smartphone maker HTC dropped after the company reported a loss for the second quarter.
* Says Q2 net loss after tax at T$3.1 billion ($98.08 million)
Further company coverage: ($1 = 32.3570 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
What a difference a day makes for haptic technology company Immersion Corp, after a federal appeals court on Tuesday revived three of its patents even though they were applied for on the same day as a patent on which they are based was granted, a scenario a lower court judge had said made them invalid.
* Says sales down 37.4 percent y/y at T$6.7 billion ($207.25 million) in May
* Says it bought back shares totalling T$420 million ($12.85 million)
* Says it to repurchase 40,000,000 shares of its common stock (a 4.83 pct stake) during the period from May 16 to July 15
TAIPEI, May 16 Taiwan stocks rebounded from over three-month lows on Monday, with struggling smartphone maker HTC Corp rising on a share buyback plan, but the index gains may be short-lived due to recent heavy selling by foreign investors.
Further company coverage: ($1 = 32.4490 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
HTC Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : MarketLine
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.