Asahi Group Holdings Ltd (2502.T)
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) removed the company from rating monitor-R&I
BRIEF-Asahi Group Holdings completes acquisition of SABMiller's Central and Eastern European business
* Says it completes acquisition of SABMiller's Central and Eastern European business as planned, at 7.3 billion Euros, on March 31
TOKYO Japanese beer maker Asahi Group Holdings Ltd said on Tuesday it will take on 7.4 billion euros (6.36 billion pounds) in bank loans to finance its acquisition of European assets from Anheuser-Busch InBev SAC NV .
TOKYO, March 28 Japanese beer maker Asahi Group Holdings Ltd said on Tuesday it will take on 7.4 billion euros ($8 billion) in bank loans to finance its acquisition of European assets from Anheuser-Busch InBev SAC NV .
* Says it plans to take out 7.41 billion euros worth loans to fund acquisition of business
BRUSSELS, March 2 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Asahi Group Holdings Ltd's operating profit likely rose 4 percent in the year ended December - Nikkei
* Asahi Group to spend more than 10 billion yen to expand a group plant and build a logistics center near Gunma prefecture-Nikkei
* Carlsberg said to consider bid for $1.2 billion Tsingtao stake - Bloomberg, citing sources
* Says Asahi Group has not commented on the possibility of selling its tsingtao shares - clarifying media reports