China Life Insurance Co Ltd (2823.TW)
17 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||NT$81,226.30|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||3,036.50|
* Says Jan-Aug premium income totalled about 237.9 billion yuan (38.73 billion US dollar)
HONG KONG, Aug 27 - China Life Insurance Co Ltd , the world's biggest insurer by market capitalization, said on Wednesday first-half net profit grew 13.6 percent, above analysts' forecasts.
* Says H1 net profit up 13.6 percent y/y at 18.4 billion yuan(3.00 billion US dollar)
* Says January-July premium income at about 213.4 billion yuan(34.66 billion US dollar)
HONG KONG, Aug 6 - China Life Insurance Co Ltd will buy a $250 million stake in private equity fund TPG Capital, a source with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
* Says H1 premium income at about 196.9 billion yuan ($31.73 billion)
* Says Jan-May premium income totalled at about 166.7 billion yuan ($26.85 billion)
HONG KONG, April 25 - China Life Insurance Co Ltd , the country's biggest insurer by market value, posted a 28 percent fall in first- quarter profit as its investments rose less than in the same period last year.
* Says Q1 net profit down 28.3 percent y/y at 7.23 billion yuan ($1.16 billion)
April 17 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.