Beijing Capital Land Ltd (2868.HK)
29 May 2017
* In March 2017, BCL achieved contracted sales amounted to approximately RMB4.51 billion Source (http://bit.ly/2oQ3FSN) Further company coverage:
* Total contracted sales amount for feb RMB1.88 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Feb 21 Chinese developer Beijing Capital Land said on Tuesday it expected the company to successfully list in mainland China in the first half of 2018.
* Board of director recommended payment of final dividend of RMB0.20 per share(beforetax)
* acquired a 100.0% interest in Shanghai Jingxi Business Consulting for a cash consideration of rmb350 million
* Company, capital securities and custodian bank entered into asset management agreement
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/SHANGHAI, January 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Central Plaza Development Ltd.'s USD400m 3.875% senior notes due 2020 a final rating of 'BBB'. The notes are unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by International Financial Center Property Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Beijing Capital Land Ltd. (BCL; BB+/Stable), which is a 54.5%-directly owned listed subsidiary of Beijing Capital Group Company Limited (BC
* Group and joint lead managers entered into subscription agreement
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, January 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned an expected rating of 'BBB(EXP)' to the proposed US dollar senior unsecured notes to be issued by Central Plaza Development Ltd. The notes are unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by International Financial Center Property Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Beijing Capital Land Ltd. (BCL; BB+/Stable), which is a 54.5% directly-owned listed subsidiary of Beijing Capital
* issuer, company and IFC have entered into keepwell deed with trustee for benefit of instruments guaranteed by IFC.