Standard Chartered PLC (2888.HK)
28 Jun 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, June 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Shanghai-based Standard Chartered Bank (China) Limited (SCB China) a Long-Term Issuer-Default Rating (IDR) of 'A' and a Short-Term IDR of 'F1'. The Outlook is Stable. A Support Rating (SR) of '1' has also been assigned. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRS AND SR The ratings assigned reflect Fitch's view of the strong ability and pro
* Co as borrower and some of its units as guarantors entered into facility agreement with Standard Chartered Bank
* Entered into a one-time settlement with the Standard Chartered bank for settlement of entire outstanding dues Source text: [Paramount Communications Limited has informed the Exchange that the Company has entered into a One-time settlement with the Standard Chartered Bank for settlement of their entire outstanding dues] Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings pared its stake in Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) to 8.43 percent from 9.12 percent, as part of a rebalancing of its portfolio in China's largest bank.
SINGAPORE, May 19 Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings pared its stake in Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) to 8.43 percent from 9.12 percent, as part of a rebalancing of its portfolio in China's largest bank.
* Mandates Standard Chartered Bank as global coordinator and Bank ABC, Dubai Islamic Bank, Emirates NBD Capital, KFH Capital, Noor Bank, QInvest and Standard Chartered Bank as joint lead managers and bookrunners to arrange a series of fixed income investor meetings in Asia, Middle East and Europe commencing on May 18, 2017
DUBAI, May 4 Standard Chartered's banking business in the United Arab Emirates is performing much better than last year, helped by growing consumer confidence, the bank's head of retail clients in the UAE said on Thursday.
* 86.78 percent of votes cast at agm in favour of approval of directors' 2016 remuneration report, 13.22 of votes cast against Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
LONDON Standard Chartered is in talks with regulators about making Frankfurt its European base to secure market access to the European Union when Britain leaves the bloc.
* Lender looking to resume dividends as soon as possible (Adds quotes from StanChart Germany head)