Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd (3099.T)
28 Apr 2017
* Says it appointed Ken Akamatsu as new chairman, to succeed Kunio Ishizuka
* Says about 8.6 million shares of co' stock were offered in a takeover bid by Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd (the acquirer) from Feb. 13 to March 23
TOKYO, March 7 Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd appointed a new chief executive on Tuesday as Japan's biggest department store chain by revenue battles to reverse a sharp fall in shopping by foreign tourists.
* Isetan Mitsukoshi to name senior managing executive officer Toshihiko Sugie as new president - Jiji Press
* Isetan Mitsukoshi says to launch tender offer for Nikko Travel
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-" – R&I