Bank of Communications Co Ltd (3328.HK)
29 May 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TAIPEI, May 23 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Bank of Communications, Taipei Branch's (BOCOM Taipei) ratings at 'AA+(twn)' and 'F1+(twn)'. The Outlook is Stable. At the same time, its senior unsecured debt rating is affirmed at 'AA+(twn)'. The rating action follows the rating affirmation on its head office Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. (BOCOM, A/Stable/F1). See <a href="https://www.fitchratings.com/site/pr/1024065">Fitch Af
BRIEF-Bank of Communications says final offer price of BOCOM International Shares to be issued under global offering is hk$2.68 per Offer Share
* Final offer price in respect of BOCOM International shares to be issued under global offering is hk$2.68
* Supervisory committee resolved to appoint Wang Xueqing as a shareholder representative supervisor of the bank Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qdNNdi) Further company coverage:
* Qtrly net profit attributable to shareholders RMB 19,323 million versus RMB 19,066 million
SHANGHAI, April 28 China's Bank of Communications Co Ltd (BoCom) said on Friday net profit rose 1.35 percent in the first quarter of 2017.
* Hu Huating to resign from his positions as a non-executive director of bank
* Says it completed issuance of 2017 tier-2 capital bonds worth 30 billion yuan
* Says it plans to pay cash 0.27 yuan per share to shareholders of A and H shares as FY 2016 div payment
BRIEF-Bank Of Communications says Chen Zhiwu will cease to serve as an independent non-executive director
* Chen Zhiwu will cease to serve as an independent non-executive director, a member of personnel & remuneration committee of board
SHANGHAI, March 28 Bank of Communications Co Ltd (BoCom), China's fifth-largest listed bank by assets, reported a 1 percent rise in quarterly net profit amid a margin squeeze.