Dentsu Inc (4324.T)
17 Jan 2017
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA-" - R&I
* Adcorp australia - is contemplating commencing proceedings against dentsu mitchell for non-payment of adcorp invoices dating back to august this year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Overtime in focus as suicide of Dentsu employee causes uproar
TOKYO Dentsu Inc , Japan's largest advertising agency, said its offices were raided by the Labor Ministry on Monday - raids that local broadcaster NHK said were prompted by suspicion that several workers had been forced to work long hours in violation of labor laws.
* Dentsu says it will fully cooperate with the ministry (Recasts, adds Dentsu comments)
TOKYO, Nov 7 The headquarters of Dentsu Inc , Japan's largest advertising agency, were raided by the Labour Ministry on Monday over suspicion that several workers had been forced to work long hours in violation of labour laws, public NHK broadcaster said.
* Shares in Dentsu down 4.8 pct in Friday trade (Adds comment from company)
TOKYO, Sept 23 Japan's top advertising agency, Dentsu Inc, admitted on Friday to overcharging its clients and falsifying the impact of its digital ads in inappropriate transactions involving more than 100 clients in Japan.
(Corrects previous period as follows because of accounting period change) Aug 12 (Reuters)- Dentsu Inc CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months ended 6 months ended Year to Jun 30, 2016 Sep 30, 2015 Dec 31, 2016 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULT FORECAST Revenues 393.17 373.95