Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)
* Takeda pharmaceutical formed 10 billion yen ($87.2 million) drug development company with two partners
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) removed the co from rating monitor - R&I
Patients with relapsed multiple myeloma treated with Amgen Inc's Kyprolis lived more than seven months longer than those who received Takeda Pharmaceutical Co's Velcade, according to data from a late-stage study released by Amgen on Tuesday.
Feb 28 Patients with relapsed multiple myeloma treated with Amgen Inc's Kyprolis lived more than seven months longer than those who received Takeda Pharmaceutical Co's Velcade, according to data from a late-stage study released by Amgen on Tuesday.
* Says the co plans to transfer domestic consumer healthcare business to its wholly owned unit, a Tokyo-based medical supplies firm
* Says co completes full acquisition of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals Inc on Feb. 16(U.S. local time), at $24.00 per share
* Says PRA Health Sciences Inc and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited have agreed to a new partnership to expand their global relationship initially disclosed in September 2016 to include Japan
A federal appeals court has refused to revive Takeda Pharmaceutical Co and its hedge fund investor Elliott Associates' bid to block Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC from selling its gout drug Mitigare.
A federal appeals court on Wednesday revived claims by health plans accusing Takeda Pharmaceuticals of delaying generic versions of its blockbuster diabetes drug Actos by misrepresenting patents it had on the drug.
A lawyer for Japanese drugmaker Takeda Pharmaceuticals Co on Monday urged a federal appeals court to revive a patent on its top-selling cancer drug Velcade, which faces generic competition later this year.