Terumo Corp (4543.T)
24 Mar 2017
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA-" – R&I
* Says it completed share repurchase plan disclosed on Feb. 9, with a result of 11 million shares repurchased for 44.22 billion yen
Feb 9 Terumo Corp: * Says the co names Takahito Mimura as chairman of the board * Says the co names Shinjiro Sato as president and CEO * Says effective on April 1 Source text in Japanese:https://goo.gl/mpOLIG Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
* Says the co plans to buy back up to 11 million shares(3.03 percent stake) for no more than 50 billion yen via ToSTNeT-3 on Feb. 10
* Olympus says to sell its entire 2.48 pct stake in Terumo back to Terumo
EU antitrust regulators are expected to give conditional clearance to U.S. medical device maker Abbott Laboratories' $25 billion bid for rival St. Jude Medical Inc , a person familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* Terumo's first-half operating profit likely rose 2 pct on the year to roughly 40 billion yen ($388 million) - Nikkei
BRUSSELS Medical device maker Abbott Laboratories has offered concessions in an attempt to secure EU antitrust approval for its $25 billion bid for St Jude Medical Inc , according to the European Commision.
BRUSSELS, Nov 3 Medical device maker Abbott Laboratories has offered concessions in an attempt to secure EU antitrust approval for its $25 billion bid for St Jude Medical Inc, according to the European Commision.
TOKYO Shares of Terumo Corp rose on Wednesday morning after two U.S. companies said they will sell some of their medical devices to the Japanese medical equipment maker.