Kyorin Holdings Inc (4569.T)
* Says it plans to set up new production subsidiary to take over business from Noshiro plant of unit Kyorin Pharmaceutical Company, Limited and manufacture division of KYORIN Rimedio Co.,Ltd.
BRIEF-Kyorin holdings likely will see 10 percent rise in group operating profit for year ending in March 2018 - Nikkei
* Kyorin Holdings likely will see a 10 percent rise in group operating profit for the year ending in March 2018 - Nikkei
* Says its pharma unit receives license from US firm Merck & Co Inc for drug KRP-114V, a treatment for overactive bladder, owning exclusive rights to develop and commercialize in Asian area
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-" -R&I
* Says its unit formed sales business alliance with Air Liquide Japan, Ltd.