Rakuten Inc (4755.T)
* Says it plans to buy total shares outstanding of Soukai Drug Co.,Ltd for about 8.9 billion yen
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-" - R&I
* Says it completed business transfer between units and the merger of its unit Rakuten Edy, Inc
TEL AVIV, Sept 5 Japanese executives say they are increasingly drawn to investments in Israel as the price of oil falls and, with it, the influence Arab oil suppliers have on Japan's decision-making.
* Rakuten is acquiring flea market app operator Fablic to leverage consumer-to-consumer platform popular among young women - Nikkei
* Google will partner with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group to launch its digital wallet platform inside Japan as soon as autumn - Nikkei
* Rakuten is considering using Bitnet's assets to continue testing and developing blockchain - WSJ