Fujifilm Holdings Corp (4901.T)
21 Jul 2017
July 12 Zhejiang Talent Television and Film Co Ltd :
TOKYO, July 7 Canon Inc's stock fell to its lowest levels in more than two months on Friday after EU regulators said they may fine it up to 10 percent of annual revenue for jumping the gun in its acquisition of Toshiba Corp's medical unit.
* May fine it up to 10 pct of annual revenue, roughly $2.9 bln
BRIEF- Fujifilm Holdings receives approval to extend submitting of financial report for FY ended March 2017
* Says it has received the approval to extend the deadline of submitting the financial report for FY ended March 2017 to July 31, instead of June 30
BRIEF- Fujifilm Holdings files for delay in submitting financial report for fiscal year ended March 2017
* Says it filed for delay in submitting the financial report for fiscal year ended March 2017
TOKYO, June 28 Japan's Fujifilm Holdings Corp said on Wednesday it was seeking regulatory approval to delay the deadline for filing its financial report to July 31.
BRIEF- Fujifilm Holdings says to seek regulatory approval to delay deadline for financial report filing to July 31
* Says it files for delay in submitting the financial report for fiscal year ended March 2017 to a deadline of July 31 from June 30
BRIEF-Xerox says Fujifilm releases redacted Japanese language version of independent investigation committee's report
* Xerox Corp - on June 12,Fujifilm released redacted japanese language version of independent investigation committee’s report
TOKYO Fujifilm Holdings Corp , racing to address Japan's latest governance headache, on Monday said the financial impact of improper accounting was 70 percent over its initial estimate after it discovered the involvement of a second overseas unit.
* Discovery puts corporate oversight into spotlight (Adds details of improper accounting in New Zealand and Australia, executive comment, context)