Fujifilm Holdings Corp (4901.T)
27 Mar 2017
* Says the co offered a takeover bid for 18.2 million shares (or no less than 12.5 million shares) of Wako Pure Chemical Industries, Ltd., aiming to fully acquire it
* Fujifilm takes A$3.97 million strategic equity stake in cynata
WASHINGTON The U.S. International Trade Commission said on Wednesday it had launched on investigation into whether Fujifilm Holdings Corp was violating patents which Sony Corp holds for certain magnetic tape cartridges.
WASHINGTON, Jan 18 The U.S. International Trade Commission said on Wednesday it had launched on investigation into whether Fujifilm Holdings Corp was violating patents which Sony Corp holds for certain magnetic tape cartridges.
* Fujifilm VisualSonics announces clearance from Health Canada for its Vevo MD ultrasound system Source text: (http://bit.ly/2iLn0RB) Further company coverage:
TOKYO Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Russian President Vladimir Putin wrapped up two days of talks on Friday with numerous economic deals but no big breakthrough on a territorial row that has overshadowed ties between the countries since World War Two.
NEW YORK A U.S. judge on Wednesday threw out the last vestiges of private litigation over alleged aluminum price-fixing, dismissing lawsuits by Eastman Kodak Co, Fujifilm Holdings Corp, Reynolds Consumer Products and three other plaintiffs.
* Says it completed buying 12.9 million shares back for 50 billion in total
* Says it repurchased 4,074,300 shares for 15,963,329,500 yen in total from Oct. 1 to Oct. 31
Japan's Fujifilm Holdings Corp is in final talks to buy Takeda Pharmaceutical Co's 70 percent stake in Wako Pure Chemical Industries for about 200 billion yen ($1.94 billion), the Nikkei business daily reported on Wednesday.