Bridgestone Corp (5108.T)
23 May 2017
* Says it bought 5.5 million shares back for 24.47 billion yen in April
* Bridgestone will issue 150 billion yen in straight bonds, with plans to use proceeds for acquisitions, capital investment and a stock buyback - Nikkei
* Says it repurchased 3.9 million shares for 17.79 billion yen in total, from March 1 to March 31
* To spend about 6.2 billion baht ($178.73 million ) on aircraft tire production in Thailand, Thailand's Board of Investment (BOI) said in a statement.
* Bridgestone will aim for operating profit growth of 5-6% annually in its mainstay North And South American business
* Says it repurchased 2.1 million shares for 9.32 billion yen in total in Feb. 2017
* To raise product prices to reflect surging costs (Adds quotes and details)
TOKYO, Feb 17 Bridgestone Corp, the world's biggest tyre maker, sees natural rubber prices remaining at high levels in the first half of 2017, followed by a gradual fall, Chief Financial Officer Akihiro Eto said on Friday.
* Says it plans to buy back up to 50 million shares(6.4 percent stake) for no more than 150 billion yen
* to buy back up to 6.4 percent of own shares worth as much as 150 billion yen ($1.32 billion)