NHK Spring Co Ltd (5991.T)
26 May 2017
* Will record 400 bln yen goodwill writedown on Toll Holdings
TOKYO, May 12 Japan Post Holdings will buy Nomura Real Estate Holdings to strengthen its presence in the real estate development market, national broadcaster NHK reported on Friday.
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-" -R&I
TOKYO A Japanese high court on Tuesday overturned a lower court's order to shut two reactors operated by Kansai Electric Power, a company spokesman said, potentially ending a drawn-out legal battle and helping the utility to cut fuel costs.
TOKYO, March 28 A Japanese high court on Tuesday overturned a lower court's order to shut down two reactors operated by Kansai Electric Power, national broadcaster NHK reported, potentially ending a drawn-out legal battle and helping the utility to cut fuel costs. (Writing by Aaron Sheldrick)
TOKYO, March 16 Japan's Daishi Bank Ltd and Hokuetsu Bank Ltd are in the final stages of agreeing to integrate their operations, public broadcaster NHK said on Thursday, another move to consolidate regional lenders as the nation's population shrinks.
* Says it repurchased 5.8 million shares for 6.71 billion yen via ToSTNet3
* Says it plans to repurchase 6.9 million shares on Feb. 6, for totaling 7.99 billion yen
* Says co names current president Kazumi Tamamura as new chairman