CITIC Securities Co Ltd (600030.SS)
* Says preliminary H1 net profit down 6.0 percent y/y at 4.9 billion yuan ($722.48 million)
* Says June net profit at 825.75 million yuan ($121.41 million)
* Says net profit at 522.5 million yuan ($76.89 million) in May
* Says it completed issuance of 2017 1st tranche subordinated bonds worth 4.3 billion yuan in total
* Says it receives warning, fine of 308 million yuan ($44.70 million) and confiscation of income from securities regulator for violation of regulations
* Says April net profit at 265.9 million yuan ($38.53 million)
SHANGHAI, April 28 CITIC Securities Co Ltd , China's biggest brokerage, reported on Friday a 40.2 percent rise in first-quarter net profit to 2.3 billion yuan ($333.63 million) due to net interest income and fair value gains.
April 28 Citic Securities * Says Q1 net profit up 40.2 percent y/y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2ptiVrc Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
BRIEF-Yanzhou Coal Mining says Yankuang Group and Citic Securities enter guarantee and trust agreement
* Yankuang Group and Citic Securities entered into "guarantee and trust agreement"
* Says March net profit at 906.1 million yuan ($131.30 million)