Poly Real Estate Group Co Ltd (600048.SS)
31 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||¥60,176.37|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||10,726.63|
* Says 9-month net profit up 31.8 percent y/y at 6.1 billion yuan(997.38 million US dollar)
* Says Sept contract sales up 20.7 percent y/y at 11.6 billion yuan (1.89 billion US dollar)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/SINGAPORE, September 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed China-based Poly Real Estate Group Company Limited's (Poly) Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and its foreign-currency senior unsecured rating at 'BBB+'. The Outlook is Stable. Simultaneously, Fitch has also affirmed the 'BBB+' rating of the USD500m senior unsecured notes issued by Poly Real Estate Finance Ltd. The notes are unconditionally an
* Says contract sales down 0.83 percent y/y at 8.4 billion yuan(1.37 billion US dollar) in August
* Says H1 net profit up 12.2 percent y/y at 3.8 billion yuan(617.86 million US dollar)
* Says July contract sales down 4.2 percent y/y at 6.62 billion yuan (1.07 billion US dollar)
* Says June contract sales at 16.5 billion yuan ($2.66 billion), up 34.2 percent y/y
HONG KONG/BEIJING, July 7 - China's Poly Real Estate Group Co Ltd has received regulatory approval to price a Beijing project at a record high of almost 100,000 yuan ($16,100) per meter square, signalling an easing on pricing policy for developers in the capital, a local report said on Monday.
* Says contract sales in may totalling about 12.22 billion yuan, up 9.69 percent y/y
* Says April contract sales at 8.33 billion yuan ($1.34 billion), down 11.77 percent y/y
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Wright Reports
Poly Real Estate Group Co Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.