SAIC Motor Corp Ltd (600104.SS)
18 Aug 2017
* Says it sold 3,629,373 vehicles in Jan-Jul, up 6.1 percent y/y
July 3 SAIC Motor Corp Ltd * Says it sold 3,174,581 vehicles in H1, up 5.8 percent y/y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2the4JP Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* To enter India with wholly-owned car factory, operations expected to start in 2019 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Jake Spring and Aditi Shah)
* Says it will pay cash dividend of 1.65 yuan(before tax)/share for 2016 to shareholders of record on June 15
* Says it sold 500,325 vehicles in May, up from 466,035 vehicles year ago
BEIJING, May 22 Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group (JAC Motor) said on Monday it has received approval from Chinese regulators to form a joint venture with German automaker Volkswagen AG to make electric vehicles, according to a stock exchange filing.
* Says it sold 501,337 vehicles in April versus 473,356 vehicles year ago
BEIJING SAIC Motor Corp Ltd , China's biggest automaker, reported a 4.1 percent rise in net profit for the first quarter, a period when a rollback of a government tax incentive slowed its sales growth.
* SAIC has JVs with VW and GM, also makes its own brands (Adds details of results, context)
BEIJING, April 28 SAIC Motor Corp Ltd , China's biggest automaker, reported on Friday a 4.1 percent rise in net profit for the first quarter compared to the same period last year, despite slowing sales and the roll back of a government tax incentive.