Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co Ltd (600418.SS)
2 Sep 2015
* Says H1 net profit up 31.8 percent y/y at 537.0 million yuan ($86.48 million)
BEIJING - China's factory activity shrank more than initially estimated in July, contracting the most in two years as new orders fell and dashing hopes that the world's second-largest economy may be steadying, a private survey showed on Monday.
* Says aims to raise at least 4.5 billion yuan ($724.82 million) in private placement of shares to fund projects
* Says Q1 net profit down 17.4 percent y/y at 215.1 million yuan ($34.67 million)
* Says gets approval from China's anti-monopoly authorities for JAC Group acquisition
SHANGHAI - China's Anhui province plans to swap 32.2 billion yuan ($5.22 billion) through Beijing's new debt swap scheme to allow local governments to convert high interest debt to lower interest bonds, state news agency Xinhua said on Saturday.
* Says 2014 net profit down 42.4 percent y/y at 528.7 million yuan ($85.35 million)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Acquisdata
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.