Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co Ltd (600418.SS)
29 May 2015
* Says Q1 net profit down 17.4 percent y/y at 215.1 million yuan ($34.67 million)
* Says gets approval from China's anti-monopoly authorities for JAC Group acquisition
SHANGHAI - China's Anhui province plans to swap 32.2 billion yuan ($5.22 billion) through Beijing's new debt swap scheme to allow local governments to convert high interest debt to lower interest bonds, state news agency Xinhua said on Saturday.
* Says 2014 net profit down 42.4 percent y/y at 528.7 million yuan ($85.35 million)
LONDON/BEIJING - Businesses across Asia and Europe have slashed prices at the start of the year to drum up trade, surveys showed on Friday, a day after the European Central Bank voted to print money in a bid to revive inflation.
* Says gets regulatory approval for assets acquisition plan, shares to resume trading on Dec 25
* Says cancels share issue plan to fund its planned acquisition of JAC Group
LONDON - The euro zone economy will grow just as fast as China's in 2015. Put two "contrarian" predictions together, and you get this startling scenario.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.