Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd (600600.SS)
24 May 2017
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 0.35 yuan(pre-tax)/share as FY 2016 div payment
SHANGHAI, March 30 China's Tsingtao Brewery Co posted its steepest annual net profit decline in two decades on Thursday after a second successive year of declining returns amid rising costs, weak consumption and tough competition.
* FY profit attributable to shareholders of rmb 1.04 billion versus rmb1.71 billion
March 21 Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd, China's second-largest brewer by volume, estimated its 2016 net profit fell about 39 percent, hurt by stringent market conditions and to account for a supplemental tax payment.
* Net profit attributable to shareholders of company for year ended 31 December 2016 is expected to decrease by approximately 39%
* Carlsberg said to consider bid for $1.2 billion Tsingtao stake - Bloomberg, citing sources
* Says Asahi Group has not commented on the possibility of selling its tsingtao shares - clarifying media reports