Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart Co Ltd (600655.SS)
* Says it expects H1 net profit to rise 110-130 percent y/y from 142.9 million yuan ($21.07 million) year ago
HONG KONG Chinese conglomerate Fosun International Ltd said it will sell 28 real estate companies to Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart Co Ltd for 24.16 billion yuan ($3.5 billion) as part of a reorganization to better allocate resources.
HONG KONG, May 26 Chinese conglomerate Fosun International Ltd said it will sell 28 real estate companies to Shanghai Yuyuan Tourist Mart Co Ltd for 24.16 billion yuan ($3.5 billion) as part of a reorganisation to better allocate resources.
* Says it plans to acquire property assets valued at 25.8 billion yuan ($3.76 billion) via share issue
* Says it will pay cash dividend of 0.1 yuan(before tax)/share for 2016 to shareholders of record on May 15
* Says it expects q1 net profit to rise at least 470 percent y/y from net profit of 31.2 million yuan ($4.53 million) year ago
* Says it plans to pay cash 1 yuan per 10 shares as FY 2016 div payment
* Says 2016 net profit down 43.6 percent y/y at 478.8 million yuan ($69.64 million)
* Says it requests securities regulator to halt review of its share private placement proposal
* Says it plans to acquire stakes in property firms via cash, share issue