Ningbo Joyson Electronic Corp (600699.SS)
21 Oct 2016
* Says it issued 2016 first tranche super short-term debentures worth 500 million yuan with a term of 270 days and interest rate of 3.38 percent
* Says controlling shareholder or owner plan to increase shareholding in the company for at least 450 million yuan ($67.37 million) in next 12 months
TOKYO As many as 30 potential investors have indicated initial interest in providing financial support for embattled Japanese air bag maker Takata Corp , two people briefed on the talks said.
* Company plans to reach rescue deal by November, sources say
TOKYO Lazard is driving financial restructuring talks for Takata Corp, with the Japanese air bag maker's founding family now firmly in the back seat, a person briefed on the process told Reuters.
* Lazard leading process, limited Takada family input -source
TOKYO, June 9 Investment bank Lazard has sidelined the founding family of Takata Corp as momentum builds to a market-based solution for the Japanese air bag maker embroiled in the auto industry's biggest safety recall, a person briefed on the process told Reuters.
TOKYO Honda Motor Co said on Thursday it was recalling around 784,000 vehicles in Japan, part of an expanded recall for potentially deadly Takata Corp airbags.
* Recalls mount after Takata declared more airbags defective (Updates recalled vehicle count, adds details on global recall)
DETROIT/BEIJING Ningbo Joyson Electronic Corp, a major Chinese auto supplier, said it is looking at investing in Japan's Takata Corp which has been searching for financial backers to help it face mounting recall costs over potentially deadly air bags.