China Merchants Securities Co Ltd (600999.SS)
2 Dec 2016
* Company shall pay a success-based advisory fee of not more than hk$8.8 million payable to cmshk in cash
* Says Oct net profit at 459.7 million yuan ($68.03 million)
Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* September net profit for company RMB265.7 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says Sept net profit at 265.7 million yuan ($39.84 million)
Oct 10 China Merchants Securities : * Says it issued 891.3 million H shares at HK$12 per share * Says it raised HK$10.7 billion in total Source text in Chinese: https://goo.gl/PvMx9N Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
HONG KONG, Oct 7 Shares in China Merchants Securities Co Ltd, a brokerage controlled by state-owned conglomerate China Merchants Group Ltd, were set to open flat in their Hong Kong debut on Friday, after its IPO raised $1.4 billion.
HONG KONG, Sept 30 China Merchants Securities Co Ltd has priced its Hong Kong share offer at HK$12.00 each, raising $1.38 billion, IFR reported on Friday.
HONG KONG, Sept 23 China Merchants Securities plans to raise between $1.3 billion and $1.47 billion from a Hong Kong share offer, IFR reported on Friday, citing sources familiar with the matter.
* Says it will pay cash dividend of 1.54 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) to shareholders for 2016 H1 as a record of Sept. 28