Bank of Communications Co Ltd (601328.SS)
27 Oct 2016
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SHANGHAI, October 17 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Bank of Communications Financial Leasing Co., Ltd.'s (Bocom Leasing; A/Stable) USD2bn medium-term note (MTN) programme an expected Long-Term Rating of 'A(EXP)'. Fitch has also assigned an expected rating of 'A(EXP)' to the proposed senior unsecured notes to be issued under the MTN programme. Bocom Leasing is the leasing arm of Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. (Bocom; A/Stable
* Lv Benxian has resigned from his position as director of corporate banking business of bank Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it gets banking regulator and central bank approval to issue up to 30 billion yuan ($4.50 billion) green financial bonds
* Says banking regulator approves Peter Wong Tung Shun as bank's vice chairman of the board
* Says banking regulator approves Wang Dongsheng as bank's vice chairman
SHANGHAI Two of China's top-five banks on Thursday reported near flat first-half profit growth as the difference between interest earned on loans and paid to depositors shrank.
SHANGHAI, Aug 25 Two of China's top-five banks on Thursday reported near flat first-half profit growth as the difference between interest earned on loans and paid to depositors shrank.
BRIEF-Shandong New Beiyang Information Technology to sell bill sorting machines to Bank of Communications
July 7 Shandong New Beiyang Information Technology Co Ltd :
* Says it won the bid to sell bill sorting machines to Bank of Communications on July 5
Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)