Everbright Securities Co Ltd (601788.SS)
21 Oct 2016
* Says sept net profit at 277.5 million yuan ($41.61 million)
* Says August net profit at 195.4 million yuan ($29.26 million)
* CSCEC Capital (Hong Kong) has bought 110 million H-shares in Everbright Securities at HK$12.68 per share, taking holdings to 16.18 percent - HKEx disclosure
* Says H1 net profit down 69.0 percent y/y at 1.5 billion yuan ($224.62 million)
* Says lock-up period for 488.7 million a-shares to end, trading to start on Sept 1
* Says it signs strategic framework agreement with China Railway Group Ltd , Shaoxing city government on infrastructure investments worth about 50 billion yuan ($7.52 billion)
HONG KONG, Aug 18 Shares in Everbright Securities Co Ltd, a brokerage controlled by state-owned China Everbright Group Corp Ltd, were set to open flat in their Hong Kong debut on Thursday, after receiving relatively tepid demand for the $1.1 billion deal.
HONG KONG, Aug 12 Everbright Securities Co Ltd , a brokerage controlled by state-owned China Everbright Group Corp Ltd, priced a Hong Kong share offering near the middle of an indicative range, raising $1.1 billion, IFR reported on Friday, citing people close to the deal.
HONG KONG, Aug 5 Everbright Securities Co Ltd , a brokerage controlled by state-owned China Everbright Group Corp Ltd, has secured commitments from eight cornerstone investors for its up to $1.2 billion Hong Kong share offering, IFR reported on Friday, citing people close to the deal.
Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6400 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)