Bank of China Ltd (601988.SS)
18 Jan 2017
Bank of China to open deposit bank in Turkey with Lira funding in exchange for $300 mln - banking watchdog
ANKARA, Jan 13 Turkey's banking watchdog BDDK said on Friday the Bank of China had received permission to open a deposit bank with Turkish lira funding in exchange for $300 million.
BRIEF-Bank of China announces completion of transfer in respect of entire issued share capital of BOC (Thai)
* Completion of transfer in respect of the entire issued share capital of Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
SHANGHAI Bank of China, one of the country's "Big Four" state banks, has begun to sharply limit corporate customers' ability to purchase foreign currency in Shanghai, in what sources said on Friday was a bid to help stem capital outflows and ease depreciation pressure on the yuan.
* Says Dezhou Branch of Bank of China filed lawsuit against the co and other four firms regarding the loan dispute
* Bank approved appointments of Zhang qingsong and Liu qiang as executive vice presidents of bank
BELGRADE, Nov 18 Serbia's central bank has given preliminary approval for Bank of China Ltd to open a branch in the Balkan country, the first time a major Chinese bank will have done so.
* Proposal on election of Wang Xiquan to be appointed as shareholders' representative supervisor of bank was approved
* Li Jun is the bank's incumbent supervisor, chairman of board of supervisors & chairman of duty performance
Nov 18 Nanjing Central Emporium Group Stocks Co Ltd :
LONDON, Nov 17 A growing number of banks are increasing their presence in Europe's leveraged loan market, competing with institutional investors for term loan B paper in a hunt for yield.