Powertech Technology Inc (6239.TW)
26 May 2017
* Says its Japan-based unit plans to fully acquire 100 percent stake in Micron Akita from Micron Memory Japan Inc, for up to $50 million
* Likes Japan's leading edge in IOT, vehicle electronics (Recasts and adds chairman comments)
Feb 22 Powertech Technology Inc: * Says it will pay cash dividend of T$4 per share for 2016 Source text in Chinese: https://goo.gl/8TeWsj Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
* Says it withdraws the private placement new share issuance plan for 2016
* Says it orders equipment for T$605.7 million ($19.14 million) from Fasford Technology Co Ltd
* Says board of Taiwan's Powertech Technology scraps plan to invest in unit's share issue
TAIPEI Taiwan's Powertech Technology Inc said Friday it was terminating a share agreement with China's Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd, unraveling more than $2 billion in deal-making that the state-run Chinese giant had hoped to seal on the island.
* Powertech doesn't see regulatory OK for plan in Taiwan soon
TAIPEI, Jan 13 Powertech Technology Inc is terminating its share agreement with China's Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd, the Taiwan Stock Exchange said on Friday.