Powertech Technology Inc (6239.TW)
17 Jan 2017
* Says it withdraws the private placement new share issuance plan for 2016
* Says it orders equipment for T$605.7 million ($19.14 million) from Fasford Technology Co Ltd
* Says board of Taiwan's Powertech Technology scraps plan to invest in unit's share issue
TAIPEI Taiwan's Powertech Technology Inc said Friday it was terminating a share agreement with China's Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd, unraveling more than $2 billion in deal-making that the state-run Chinese giant had hoped to seal on the island.
* Powertech doesn't see regulatory OK for plan in Taiwan soon
TAIPEI, Jan 13 Powertech Technology Inc is terminating its share agreement with China's Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd, the Taiwan Stock Exchange said on Friday.
* Says it orders machinery equipment for T$544.3 million ($17.38 million) from Ultratech SE ASIA Pte Ltd
* Says it signs a contract with Powertech Technology Inc, to supply semiconductor manufacturing equipment