Minebea Mitsumi Inc (6479.T)
* Says it plans to buy back up to 12 million shares(2.82 percent stake) for no more than 15 billion yen
TOKYO, Jan 6 Nikkei Inc., the provider of Japan's Nikkei benchmark index, said on Friday it will add Otsuka Holdings Co to the index after removing Mitsumi Electric Co.
BRIEF-Minebea's operating profit likely fell 30 percent on the year for the April-September half - Nikkei
* Minebea's operating profit likely fell 30 percent on the year to 18.5 bln yen ($176 million) for the April-September half - Nikkei
* Says the co and Minebea Co Ltd agreed to change share exchange effective date to Jan. 27, 2017
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-" - R&I
* Says Iwasaki Electric firms business and capital alliance with Minebea Co Ltd on Sept. 29