NEC Corp (6701.T)
2 Dec 2016
* Says co is offering a takeover bid for up to 10 million shares (represents 10.97 percent stake) in Japan Aviation Electronics Industry Ltd at 1,920 yen per share
BRUSSELS, Nov 17 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
BRUSSELS, Nov 10 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Contract is expected to contribute approximately 60 million Japanese yen to Etherstack's 2016 revenues Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
* Says it plans to take out subordinated loan worth 13 billion yen on Oct. 5 to repay existing subordinated loans, with maturity date on Oct. 5, 2076
* Says it received cease-and-desist order and surcharge order from Japan Fair Trade Commission due to violation of antimonopoly law in the transaction with Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings, Inc.
* Says rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the rating on NEC at "A-"
* Says it will sell 44,100 common shares of JV Lenovo NEC Holdings B.V., on July 28
BRIEF-NEC to book about 20 bln yen special profit this FY from sale of part of Lenovo NEC Holdings stake
* NEC: to book about 20 billion yen ($195 million) special profit this FY from sale of part of Lenovo NEC Holdings stake ($1 = 102.8000 yen)