NEC Corp (6701.T)
22 Jul 2016
* Says it received cease-and-desist order and surcharge order from Japan Fair Trade Commission due to violation of antimonopoly law in the transaction with Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings, Inc.
* Says rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the rating on NEC at "A-"
* Says it will sell 44,100 common shares of JV Lenovo NEC Holdings B.V., on July 28
BRIEF-NEC to book about 20 bln yen special profit this FY from sale of part of Lenovo NEC Holdings stake
* NEC: to book about 20 billion yen ($195 million) special profit this FY from sale of part of Lenovo NEC Holdings stake ($1 = 102.8000 yen)
* Say the company will buy up to 10 million shares(10.97 percent stake) of Japan Aviation Electronics Industry Ltd through takeover bid in November
(Adds company forecast. Forecast figures are based on IFRS) Apr 28 (Reuters)- NEC Corp CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to NEXT Mar 31, 2016 Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2017 YEAR LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST H1 FORECAST Sales 2.82 trln 2.94 trln 2.88 trln
LUANDA Telecoms operator Angola Cables S.A. and Japan's NEC Corp said on Wednesday they will spend $160 million to construct the first subsea fiber optic cable system to connect Africa and South America.
LUANDA, April 6 Telecoms operator Angola Cables S.A. and Japan's NEC Corp said on Wednesday they will spend $160 million to construct the first subsea fibre optic cable system to connect Africa and South America.
* Salesforce signs agreement with NEC to establish second data center in Japan
* Interdigital and NEC corporation extend and expand patent license agreement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NEC Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : MarketLine
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.