Panasonic Corp (6752.T)
TOKYO Japan's Panasonic Corp on Tuesday said it has agreed to become majority owner of Spanish auto parts maker Ficosa International SA [FICOS.UL] as it bolsters its push into the automotive field.
TOKYO, March 21 Japan's Panasonic Corp on Tuesday said it has agreed to become majority owner of Spanish auto parts maker Ficosa International SA as it bolsters its push into the automotive field.
* Panasonic will set up in Zhejiang province a company overseeing its Chinese home appliances operations - Nikkei
* Ericsson says Ericsson and Panasonic will join forces to bring Panasonic lithium ion batteries to Ericsson's energy-as-a-service solution, reducing total cost of ownership by 20% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Johan Ahlander)
* Says the co plans to fully buy IMAGICA TV from Imagica Robot Holdings Inc for 2.71 billion yen on April 3
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SEOUL/HONG KONG, February 15 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Panasonic Corporation's (Panasonic) Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB'. Its Short-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency IDRs have also been affirmed at 'F2'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDRs is Stable. KEY RATING DRIVERS Diversified Business Portfolio: Panasonic's credit profile benefits from its extensi
* Panasonic has started manufacturing air conditioners in Thailand and will build more in Malaysia; new line can turn out 500,000 units annually - Nikkei
TOKYO Panasonic Corp said on Thursday its avionics unit is being investigated by U.S. authorities under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and that it has recently begun talks with U.S. officials to resolve the matter.
* Panasonic Avionics probed by DOJ, SEC under FCPA, securities law
TOKYO Japan's Panasonic Corp raised its full-year operating profit outlook on Thursday as it benefited from a weaker yen that has boosted the value of earnings repatriated from overseas.