Panasonic Corp (6752.T)
24 Oct 2016
Elon Musk's Tesla Motors said it would collaborate with its longstanding battery partner, Japan's Panasonic Corp, to manufacture solar cells and panels at a New York factory.
Oct 17 Elon Musk's Tesla Motors said it would collaborate with its longstanding battery partner, Japan's Panasonic Corp, to manufacture solar cells and panels at a New York factory.
Oct 17 Tesla Motors said it would collaborate with Panasonic Corp to manufacture solar cells and modules in Buffalo, New York.
* If dollar trades at 100 yen, companies will likely post marginal profits on net basis - Rakuten
* Says it to takeover B2B solution related business from unit Panasonic System Networks Co., Ltd.
LJUBLJANA, Sept 2 *Slovenian household appliances maker Gorenje is on track to meet all key parameters of 2016 business plans, CEO Franjo Bobinac tells Reuters, with net profit due to reach 7.6 million euros ($8.51 million) on sales of 1.2 billion euros this year *Bobinac says Gorenje has strategic plan till 2020 which is based on an independent growth so the company will continue to grow even if Panasonic does not take it over *Panasonic's due diligence of Gorenje to be completed b
* Panasonic Corp aims to increase sales earned through its european units to 1.05 trillion yen for year ending in march 2019 -Nikkei
* Says it plans to issue 15th series unsecured corporate bonds worth 200 billion yen on Sept. 20, with interest of 0.190 percent and maturity date on Sept. 17, 2021
BRIEF-Panasonic and Sony to partner with NHK, others to develop ultrahigh-resolution 8K video TV tech - Nikkei
* Panasonic, Sony to partner with broadcaster NHK, others to develop technology for televisions capable of handling ultrahigh resolution 8k video - Nikkei Source text for Eikon:
LJUBLJANA Slovenian household appliances maker Gorenje , a possible takeover target for its Japanese investor Panasonic , returned to profit in the first six months of 2016, the company said on Monday.