Fanuc Corp (6954.T)
25 May 2015
* Nintendo jumps to more than 4-year high * Keyence falls as market disappointed with no news on returns * U.S. jobs data awaited By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, May 8 - Japan's Nikkei share average rose on Friday, recovering from a one-month low as global bond sell-offs paused and Wall Street rebounded, while Nintendo Co soared after forecasting strong profits for this fiscal year. Nintendo jumped as much as 7.4 percent to a more than four-year high after forecasting its
OSHINO-MURA, Japan, April 28 - The head of Japanese factory robot maker Fanuc Corp said he would address analysts and investors twice a year after avoiding them for years as the once-secretive company slowly opens up to pressure from investors like Daniel Loeb for better governance and shareholder returns.
TOKYO, April 28 - Japan's Nikkei share average rose on Tuesday helped by hopes of better shareholder returns after Fanuc Corp doubled its dividend payout ratio, but gains were limited ahead of a two-day U.S. Federal Reserve's policy meeting. The Nikkei 225 ended 0.4 percent higher to 20,058.95. The broader Topix gained 0.5 percent to 1,627.43 and the JPX-Nikkei Index 400 advanced 0.6 percent to 14,771.19. (Reporting by Ayai Tomisawa; editing by Simon Cameron-Moore)
* Fanuc rises sharply, lends strong support to Nikkei * Tokyo Electron tumbles after M&A deal scrapped By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, April 28 - Japan's Nikkei share average rose on Tuesday morning on hopes of better shareholder returns after Fanuc Corp doubled its dividend payout ratio at its earnings release. Industrial robot maker Fanuc jumped 6.6 percent to a record high after saying that it planned to pay around 60 percent of consolidated net income as dividend to shareh
TOKYO, April 27 - Japanese industrial robot maker Fanuc Corp said it was doubling its dividend payout ratio, signalling an apparent win for activist U.S. investor Daniel Loeb in calls on the debt-free firm to return more of its growing cash pile to shareholders.
TOKYO, April 27 - Japanese industrial robot maker Fanuc Corp said it plans to double its dividend payout ratio after calls by activist U.S. investor Daniel Loeb to return more of the debt-free firm's growing cash pile to shareholders.
* Market focused on central banks' policy meetings * Canon, Fanuc among companies reporting earnings Mon * Volume may stay low before Golden Week holidays - analysts By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, April 27 - Japanese stocks were flat in a choppy Monday morning as investors were cautious amid the earnings season and ahead of some key events later this week, including central bank meetings in Japan and the United States. The Bank of Japan is expected to hold off on expandin
TOKYO, March 13 - Japan's Nikkei hit a fresh 15-year high on Friday and posted fifth consecutive weeks of gains as industrial robot maker Fanuc Corp jumped 13 percent on a report that it will consider raising its dividend and buying back stock. The Nikkei share average ended 1.4 percent higher to 19,254.25 points, the highest closing level since April 2000. For the week, the index rose 1.5 percent, advancing for a fifth week. The market was also underpinned by fresh fund inflow
* Shares jump 13 pct to record high (Recasts with Fanuc statement, details on Loeb)
* Market supported by Japan recovery hopes, ECB easing * Fanuc jumps 12 pct on plan to boost dividend, talk to investors * Recent gainers such as pharmaceuticals decline By Hideyuki Sano TOKYO, March 13 - Japanese shares extended gains on Friday as industrial robot maker Fanuc jumped more than 10 percent on a report that it will consider raising its dividend and buying back stock. The market, looking set to log its eight straight weeks of gains based on broad Topix
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Fanuc Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.