Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T)
30 Mar 2017
MOSCOW, March 30 Foreign carmakers in Russia are benefiting from a stronger, more stable rouble, which is reducing their costs and supporting earnings in dollar terms at a time when the once-booming local market is expected to return to growth after four tough years.
LONDON British businesses have endured a roller coaster ride since the vote to leave the European Union, with some ramping up their investment in the country and others pulling market flotations and ditching takeover deals.
MOSCOW/PARIS Russia's largest carmaker Avtovaz is planning to delist from the Moscow Exchange after a secondary share offering later this year, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* Says 255,018,138 shares of Calsonic Kansei Corp were offered in a takeover bid by U.S. buyout firm KKR & Co 's wholly owned unit (the acquirer) from Feb. 22 to March 22
* Nissan North America - announced executive changes in the company's North American region
* Mitsubishi Motors to unify personnel, organizational structures with those of capital-tie-up partner Nissan, changes will take effect April 1 - Nikkei
* Jason Stoicevich joins Nissan team as regional vice president, Nissan western region
TOKYO Mitsubishi Motors Corp on Tuesday said an additional four Nissan executives would join its management team as Nissan tightens its control over the smaller, struggling automaker in which it took a controlling stake last year.
TOKYO, March 14 Mitsubishi Motors Corp on Tuesday said an additional four Nissan executives would join its management team as Nissan tightens its control over the smaller, struggling automaker in which it took a controlling stake last year.
* Renault-Nissan Alliance - forms light commercial vehicle business unit; Ashwani Gupta appointed Alliance SVP of unit, effective April 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: