Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267.T)
* American Honda Motor - Honda clarity fuel cell sedan received an EPA fuel economy rating of 68 miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent combined
BRIEF-Honda Motor plans to triple production of its 7-seat business jet to 6 planes a month - Nikkei
* Honda Motor plans to triple production of its seven-seat business jet to six planes a month - Nikkei
TOKYO Honda Motor Co plans to build a new factory in China that will produce passenger cars from 2019, boosting its output capacity in the country by about a fifth, two people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* Dongfeng Honda operating at close to full capacity (Recasts with confirmation from sources, Honda comments)
TOKYO, Oct 18 Honda Motor Co will build a new factory in Wuhan, China, that would begin producing compact cars in spring 2019, boosting its output capacity in the country by about a fifth, the Nikkei business daily said on Tuesday.
* Honda Motor will set up a vehicle assembly plant in inland China with plans to start operations in the spring of 2019- Nikkei
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/SEOUL, October 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Japan-based Honda Motor Co., Ltd's (Honda) Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and senior unsecured debt rating at 'A'. The Outlook is Stable. Fitch has also affirmed the company's Short-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency IDRs at 'F1'. KEY RATING DRIVERS Strong Business Profile: Honda's ratings reflect its leading market shares in key mark
TOKYO Japan's Honda Motor Co Ltd and Yamaha Motor Co Ltd on Wednesday said they were joining forces to develop scooters for the domestic market, burying the hatchet on a decades-old rivalry and consolidating production in response to a shrinking motorcycle market.
* Companies competed fiercely for domestic market share in 1980s (Adds official announcement, details of partnership)
TOKYO, Oct 5 Japan's Honda Motor Co and Yamaha Motor Co said they would hold a joint news conference at 3:30 p.m. (0630 GMT) on Wednesday concerning their motorcycle businesses.