Subaru Corp (7270.T)
18 Aug 2017
TOKYO Toyota Motor Corp said on Friday it planned to take a 5 percent share of smaller Japanese rival Mazda Motor Corp, as part of an alliance that will see the two build a $1.6 billion U.S. assembly plant and work together on electric vehicles. | Video
* Trump says plan a "great investment in American manufacturing"
TOKYO As many automakers struggle with slowing demand in the U.S. car market, one of Japan's smaller automakers has managed to buck the trend by sticking to an unconventional marketing strategy, along with a little "love".
* Delivers more vehicles from Indiana plant (Recasts, adding comments of CFO and performance of rivals)
TOKYO, Aug 3 Subaru Corp on Thursday posted a 17.5 percent rise in its quarterly operating profit, buoyed by higher sales in its biggest market, the United States, and at home.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-"-R&I
MOSCOW, June 21 Japanese automaker Subaru is recalling 24,480 Subaru Impreza and Subaru Forester cars sold in Russia between September 2007 and October 2010, Russian standards agency Rosstandart said on Wednesday.
* Says BMW, Mazda, Subaru, Toyota announce agreements to resolve economic loss claims in Takata multidistrict litigation in U.S.
TOKYO, May 9 Subaru Corp on Tuesday forecast a flat operating profit this year, undershooting market estimates and sending its share price lower, as the Japanese automaker expects rising incentive-related costs and research expenses to offset higher sales.
BRIEF-Subaru Canada Inc says Fuji Heavy Industries will change name to Subaru Corp, effective April 1
* Subaru canada inc - parent company fuji heavy industries ltd. Will change its company name to subaru corp, effective april 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: