Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd (7270.T)
24 Jun 2016
* Subaru maker Fuji Heavy Industries will raise by 22% amount spent on sales incentives in U.S. to $1,100 per vehicle for FY ending next March - Nikkei Source text http://s.nikkei.com/1ttp2uf Further company coverage:
* Fuji Heavy Industries will deepen product development partnership forged with Toyota Motor, President Yasuyuki Yoshinaga said - Nikkei
TOKYO, May 12 Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd said on Thursday it will boost global production capacity to meet strong U.S. demand for its Subaru-branded cars, even as it forecast a 26 percent drop in operating profit for the current year, hit by a strong yen.
* Says it plans to change its name into SUBARU CORPORATION from Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd with effective date on April 1, 2017
* Fuji Heavy is raising global sales volume target for fiscal 2020 to more than 1.2 mln vehicles, increase of 100,000 units from previous outlook- Nikkei
MONTREAL, May 3 Ford Motor Co, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Toyota Motor Corp on Tuesday reported double-digit growth in Canadian auto sales in April, fueled by growing demand for trucks in a market expected to again break records in 2016.
TOKYO, March 17 Fuji Heavy Industries said on Thursday it is recalling more than 80,000 Subaru vehicles in Japan over issues with parking brakes and engine ducts.
* Fuji Heavy's new system to create stronger, more rigid vehicles
TOKYO, March 7 Fuji Heavy Industries on Monday said it would develop new auto models on a new, single production platform to improve and streamline the way it produces its Subaru vehicles.
WASHINGTON, Feb 23 German luxury automaker Audi on Tuesday topped the annual ranking of new vehicles by influential U.S. magazine Consumer Reports, which dropped the best overall vehicle award that Tesla Motors Inc's Model S luxury car won in prior years.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : MarketLine
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.