Don Quijote Holdings Co Ltd (7532.T)
* Says it signed an agreement to acquire shares of U.S.-based firm QSI, Inc., through U.S.-based unit Pan Pacific International & Co., a subsidiary of Singapore-based Pan Pacific International Holdings Pte. Ltd.
* Don Quijote will likely end year through June 30 with operating profit of around 46.5 billion yen, beating its standing projection of 45.5 billion yen - Nikkei
* Says it is discussing a business alliance with Don Quijote Holdings Co Ltd
* Says it plans to issue 12th series unsecured corporate bonds worth 10 billion yen
* Says it plans to take out a subordinated loan of 100 billion yen on July 3, to fund working capital and repay loan