Canon Inc (7751.T)
21 Oct 2016
* Signed an industrial agreement with Canon for the integration of its dynamic sensor on its radiology solutions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Japan's Canon Inc reports 19.9 pct stake in T2 Biosystems Inc as of September 21, 2016 - SEC filing
BRIEF-Canon sees oper profit of 7 bln yen in segment that includes Canon Tokki for FY ending Dec - Nikkei
* Tokyo Electron aims to boost operating profit at its display production equipment business to at least 12 billion yen in fiscal 2019 - Nikkei
Aug 19 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
BRUSSELS, Aug 16 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
TOKYO Canon Inc cut its full-year profit forecast on Tuesday, becoming Japan's first major technology company to report a weaker outlook on the yen's surge following Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
TOKYO, July 26 Japan's Canon Inc on Tuesday cut its full-year profit forecast, becoming the first major technology company to report a weaker outlook on the yen's surge following Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
TOKYO Japan's anti-monopoly regulator has approved Canon Inc's acquisition of Toshiba Corp's medical equipment unit, but issued a warning over the way they carried out the deal, which antitrust experts have called questionable.
* Unorthodox deal structure allowed Toshiba to raise cash in hurry (Adds comments from the FTC)
* issued warning to Canon over the way it notified authorities about Toshiba Medical purchase