Yamaha Corp (7951.T)
10 Dec 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||¥313,241.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||197.26|
* Investment ideas go beyond obvious baby goods makers - fund manager
MELBOURNE - Tire problems have forced dramatic changes to Sunday's Australian Grand Prix where riders will have to change their bikes mid-race for the first time in MotoGP.
- MotoGP leader Marc Marquez has accrued his third penalty point and his team denied all constructors points from his win at Aragon last week for his part in a collision with fellow Honda rider Dani Pedrosa during the race.
- Yamaha has renewed a contract with the France-based Tech3 MotoGP team until the end of 2015, the Japanese manufacturer said on Thursday.
- MotoGP will return to Brazil for the first time in a decade next year subject to an upgrade to the Nelson Piquet track in Brasilia, promoters Dorna announced on Tuesday.
- British rider Cal Crutchlow will ride for Ducati for the next two seasons after reaching an agreement with the Italian MotoGP outfit.
LONDON - Britain's Cal Crutchlow is expected to announce on Friday that he will join the factory Ducati team from next season on a two-year deal, local media reported on Thursday.
- MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo has withdrawn from Sunday's German grand prix and needs another operation on his left shoulder after he crashed in practice at the Sachsenring on Friday.
- Yamaha's Valentino Rossi claimed his first victory since 2010 at the Dutch Grand Prix on Saturday and world champion Jorge Lorenzo finished fifth two days after breaking his collarbone.
- World MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo will undergo medical checks on Saturday in a bid to compete in the Dutch TT in Assen just two days after breaking his collarbone.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Yamaha Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.