Nintendo Co Ltd (7974.T)
5 Dec 2016
TOKYO Shares of Japanese game maker Nintendo Co rose on Wednesday after the company unveiled a Dec. 15 release date for its Super Mario Run mobile game.
* Nintendo says it will launch the Super Mario Run mobile game for iPhone on Dec 15 (Reporting by Makiko Yamazaki)
* New Nintendo 3DS system available for under $100 MSRP on black Friday Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, Oct 27 Japan's Nikkei share average edged down in choppy trade on Thursday morning as poor earnings forecasts from companies such as Nintendo and Canon disappointed the market, offsetting gains in domestic demand sensitive stocks.
OSAKA, Japan Japanese videogames maker Nintendo Co cut its annual profit outlook by a third on Wednesday as a strong yen erodes income earned overseas and overwhelms an earnings bounce from its surprise hit smartphone game Pokemon GO.
* Nintendo posts Q2 loss due to yen; analysts expected profit
* Nintendo president says booked 12 billion yen ($115 million) profit from affiliates in H1, mostly from Pokemon-related business
* lifts full-year 3DS hand-held sales outlook to 6 million units from 5 million
OSAKA, Oct 26 Japanese videogames maker Nintendo Co on Wednesday reported a second-quarter operating loss, falling short of analyst estimates, due to a stronger yen that eroded the value of income earned abroad.
TOKYO Nintendo Co Ltd offered a sneak preview of a new gaming system that can be used both as a traditional console as well as a handheld device, but a lack of revolutionary features helped send its shares sliding 6 percent.