Itochu Corp (8001.T)
18 Aug 2017
* Says its wholly owned unit plans to acquire 6.2 million shares (about 7.2 percent voting power) of Fuji Oil Holdings Inc as of March 31, 2018
* CFO sees iron ore, coking coal prices falling later 2017 (Adds executive comment, detail)
TOKYO, Aug 4 Japanese trading house Itochu Corp's Chief Financial Officer (CFO) said on Friday the firm is maintaining its earlier assumption that natural resource prices such as iron ore and coking coal will weaken later this year, despite a recent rally.
TOKYO, Aug 4 Japanese trading company Itochu Corp said on Friday its first-quarter net profit rose 48 percent, citing higher coal and iron ore prices and healthy earnings from food businesses.
* Says a Tokyo-based wholly owned unit of Itochu Corp and a wholly owned unit of FamilyMart Co.,Ltd. plan to jointly acquire shares of the co via takeover bid in middle November, at the price of 1,072 yen per share
TOKYO, July 31 Japanese trading house Itochu Corp said on Monday it had won a contract from Indonesian state power company PLN to build 200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plants in South Kalimantan for $400 million.
TOKYO Japan's second-largest convenience store chain hopes it has found an answer to its labor problems - housewives.
* Toppan Printing Co Ltd and Itochu Corp have agreed to acquire about a tenth stake in TPN Food Packaging - Nikkei
* Says the co's top shareholder Itochu Corp transferred its entire owned 25.5 percent stake in the co to its 90-percent-owned unit, which is engaged in research, consulting, investment and financing of foodstuffs business