Itochu Corp (8001.T)
BRIEF-CafeX Communications says announced exclusive agreement with Japanese conglomerate Itochu Corporation
* CafeX Communications says announced exclusive agreement with Japanese conglomerate Itochu Corporation
BANGKOK, Jan 12 Thailand's largest energy firm PTT Pcl has chosen a Marubeni and Itochu joint venture to supply a natural gas pipeline, the Thai company said on Thursday.
* says it formed business alliance with FamilyMart Co Ltd and Itochu Corp on Oct. 14
* Itochu will begin distributing american casual apparel brand Ocean Pacific in South Korea next year with a local partner - Nikkei Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
* Says it has signed a license agreement with ITOCHU Corporation, on Sep. 30
SAO PAULO, Sept 28 Brazilian steelmaker Cia Siderúrgica Nacional SA said on Wednesday it had no definitive deal to sell part of its stake in Congonhas Minerios SA, the country's No. 2 iron ore producer, following a report that it was considering a such sale.
* Itochu aims to operate Chinese hospitals with Citic - Nikkei
* City of Kobe plans to hold auctions in 2017 to sell the airport concession - Nikkei
* Says it entered into agreement with Kenedix Retail Reit Corp and Itochu Corp on Aug. 10, to jointly develop commercial development project
TOKYO, Aug 8 Short-seller Glaucus Research, which has launched an attack on trading firm Itochu Corp's accounting practices, said on Monday it had made sure it was in compliance with Japanese law before making its accusations.