Marubeni Corp (8002.T)
8 Dec 2016
MELBOURNE A blackout that forced Alcoa Corp to shut one of two potlines at its Portland aluminum smelter in Australia will ratchet up costs further and may put the plant's future in jeopardy, analysts said on Friday.
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Wednesday.
* Marubeni takes minority stake in Radial Llantas; Marubeni has bought 49% of outstanding shares for several billion yen this month - Nikkei
TOKYO, Oct 19 Japanese traders including Marubeni Corp and Sumitomo Corp that stopped buying Iranian oil during western sanctions are looking to resume imports, potentially by year-end, industry sources said.
BRIEF-Aircastle enters into amendment to amended and restated shareholder agreement with Marubeni Corp
* On Sept 23, Co entered into amendment to amended and restated shareholder agreement with Marubeni Corporation and its unit
* Japan buyers looking to purchase more aluminium in spot markets
* Noble Energy commences production at Gunflint in the Gulf of Mexico
* Infrareit inc says comments on hunt's transaction; ownership level unchanged