FamilyMart UNY Holdings Co Ltd (8028.T)
* Says it plans to issue the first series 5-yr unsecured corporation bonds worth 30 billion yen with coupon rate of 0.14 percent and maturity date on Feb. 22, 2022
* Says it reached basic agreement with FamilyMart, to provide Pia ticket service in all FamilyMart stores in Japan
BRIEF-FamilyMart UNY Holdings unit to split CVS business and subleasing real estate to Mitsuuroko Group Holdings' unit
* Says its unit, FamilyMart Co.,Ltd, plans to split its CVS business and subleasing real estate to transfer to Mitsuuroko Group Holdings unit, which is engaged in support of convenient store development business
TOKYO Japanese retailer FamilyMart UNY Holdings is in talks to scale down a planned ATM tie-up with Japan Post Bank Co after facing strong opposition from regional lenders, people with direct knowledge of the matter said on Tuesday.
* Regional banks opposed FamilyMart's plan, fearing higher fees
TOKYO, Oct 25 Japanese retailer FamilyMart UNY Holdings is in talks to scale down a planned ATM tie-up with Japan Post Bank Co after facing strong opposition from regional lenders, people with direct knowledge of the matter said on Tuesday.
* says it formed business alliance with FamilyMart Co Ltd and Itochu Corp on Oct. 14
* Says it will sell 53.86 percent stake of shares in a Kanagawa-based firm, which is engaged in kimono (Japanese traditional clothing) retail business, at an undisclosed price
* Says it canceled merger and spin-off agreement with FamilyMart UNY Holdings Co Ltd, which was signed on Aug. 25
* Says co's current third major shareholder, FamilyMart Co Ltd will transfer 15 percent stake in co to Circle K Sunkus Co Ltd which will be the third major shareholder of co after the transaction