Mitsubishi Corp (8058.T)
9 Dec 2016
* Seals partnership with Mitsubishi Corporation to launch housing unit for first time homebuyers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Comes as coal prices soar, asset values rise (Adds quotes, broadens context)
* Japan's MUFG says to buy up to 1.69 percent of own stock for as much as 100 billion yen Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Taiga Uranaka)
SINGAPORE, Nov 14 Singapore-based commodity trader Olam International Ltd reported an 8.6 percent fall in third-quarter profit to S$20.5 million ($14.5 million) on higher depreciation and amortisation charges.
* Says it entered into agreement with Mitsubishi Corp on Nov. 11, to form business alliance on food retail business, new market development, customer service, procurement of materials, development of logistics and other business
TOKYO Japan's Mitsubishi Corp raised its full-year net profit forecast by 32 percent as it expects this year's spike in coking coal prices and cost cuts at mines to boost its earnings, but it also warned of a sharp drop in coal prices by end-March.
TOKYO, Oct 25 Surging prices for coking coal will likely drive Japan's top two steel producers to miss their earnings forecasts for this financial year, but will help suppliers of the steelmaking ingredient such as Mitsubishi Corp , analysts said.
BRIEF-Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance, DBJ to create fund to invest in hospitals and nursing care providers - Nikkei
* Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance, Development Bank of Japan to create fund to invest in hospitals and nursing care providers - Nikkei
* Initial delivery of Mitsubishi aircraft's regional passenger plane will be postponed beyond current target of mid-2018 owing to design changes - Nikkei
PARIS, Sept 30 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.