Mitsubishi Corp (8058.T)
26 Jun 2017
* Mitsubishi to sell stake in 2 thermal coal mines in Australia
BRIEF-Mitsubishi Corp has decided to sell its interests in a pair of coal mines in Australia- Nikkei
* Mitsubishi Corp has decided to sell its interests in a pair of coal mines in New South Wales, Australia- Nikkei
* Submits fully funded proposal to acquire Coal & Allied and agrees conditional acquisition of Mitsubishi's interest in coal & allied mines
* Greenbrier Companies Inc- Co, Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance finalize agreement for more than $1.0 billion in railcar business in North America Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE, May 15 Singapore-based commodity trader Olam International Ltd reported a 26.6 percent rise in its first quarter profit to S$143.9 million ($102.5 million).
* Qtrly net profit 231.6 million baht versus 202.3 million baht
TOKYO Mitsubishi Corp and Mitsui & Co , Japan's biggest and second-biggest trading houses by assets, returned to profitability in the financial year ending in March, boosted by rising prices for coal and iron ore.
* Top five trading houses forecast profit growth (Adds company executives' quotes, analyst comments)
TOKYO, May 9 Mitsubishi Corp and Mitsui & Co, Japan's biggest and second-biggest trading houses by assets, returned to profitability in the financial year to end-March, boosted by rising prices for coal and iron ore.
TOKYO, May 9 Mitsubishi Corp on Tuesday forecast a 2.2 percent increase in net profit for the year through March 2018, as the Japanese trading house expects stronger earnings from machinery and chemical products.