Aeon Co Ltd (8267.T)
* Operating profit for March-Nov period gains 5.6 percent y/y
TOKYO, Jan 11 Aeon Co, Japan's biggest retailer by sales, on Wednesday said operating profit in the nine months to Nov. 30 rose 5.6 percent from a year ago on increased sales from supermarkets, drug stores and discount outlets.
* Company says consumer sentiment has stalled (Adds company comment, second-quarter result)
TOKYO, Oct 5 Aeon Co, Japan's biggest retailer by sales, on Wednesday said first-half operating profit was flat compared with a year ago as consumer spending stalled.
* Says it resolved to issue hybrid bonds with subordinated special agreement via public offering, worth 46.5 billion yen in total
BRIEF-Aeon to offer 30 bln yen in hybrid securities to pension funds, other institutional investors as early as September - Nikkei
* Aeon will offer 30 billion yen in hybrid securities to pension funds and other institutional investors as early as September - Nikkei
* Aeon co ltd. Says to dramatically expand specialty store operations in Malaysia - Nikkei
* Says it enters into an agreement on taking over Men's clothes business from The Daiei Inc which is the wholly owned subsidiary of AEON CO LTD