Aeon Co Ltd (8267.T)
22 Jul 2016
* Aeon co ltd. Says to dramatically expand specialty store operations in Malaysia - Nikkei
* Says it enters into an agreement on taking over Men's clothes business from The Daiei Inc which is the wholly owned subsidiary of AEON CO LTD
* Says it completed acquiring a Kanagawa-based real estate at 6.41 billion yen from Sumitomo Mitsui Finance and Leasing Company, Limited on May 31
* Says it plans to buy a 7.84 percent stake (about 1.5 million shares) in Aeon Fantasy Co Ltd, on May 30
April 13 Mall operator Aeon Co Malaysia has established twin debt facilities to raise up to 1 billion ringgit ($260 million) in Islamic securities, according to a regulatory filing by credit rating agency RAM Ratings.
* IMAX says co and AEON Entertainment entered agreement for an IMAX theatre to be located at AEON cinema multiplex Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Aeon plans to triple number of large shopping malls it operates in Southeast Asia to 15 by 2020 - Nikkei Source text http://s.nikkei.com/201zhRo Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE/HONG KONG French retail group Casino's sale of its Thai and Vietnam units has drawn the eye of Singapore's Dairy Farm International Holdings and South Korea's Lotte Shopping but they'll need punchy bids to go up against deep-pocketed Thai tycoons, bankers said.
* Dairy Farm, Lotte Shopping may bid for Casino assets -sources
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for AONNY: the economy's impact on AONNY's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Aeon Co Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Pechala's Reports
Provider : MarketLine
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.