Bank of Japan (8301.T)
29 May 2015
* BOJ Gov Kuroda still confident of hitting inflation target (Adds quotes, details)
TOKYO, May 22 - The Bank of Japan maintained its massive stimulus programme and offered a slightly more upbeat view of the world's third-largest economy on Friday, citing a modest rebound in consumption and exports.
TOKYO, May 22 - The Bank of Japan is set to maintain its massive monetary stimulus on Friday and may offer a slightly more upbeat view of the economy, unfazed by first-quarter GDP data that offered mixed signs on the strength of the recovery.
* BOJ buys ETFs on Tuesday * Sharp's decision to reduce capital to 500 mln yen gives no impact to stock By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, May 13 - Japan's Nikkei share average was little changed on Wednesday as volatility in global bond markets capped risk appetite, while investors focuses on companies which released earnings. Expectations that the Bank Of Japan would buy stocks when the market is weak continued to support the broader market. On Tuesday, the central bank bought
* BOJ bought ETFs worth 35.2 bln yen on Wednesday * Olympus dives to near 1-month low after Sony halves stake * Mobile application providers jump after Nikkei says Line files 2nd time to go public By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, April 2 - Japan's Nikkei share average rose more than 1.5 percent on Thursday morning, rebounding from Wednesday's three-week low, helped by short-covering and hopes that the central bank is buying stocks. The Nikkei benchmark added 296.42 points
* Abe's close aide says BOJ must ease again on April 30 (Adds interview with ruling party lawmaker)
* BOJ has tools available if needed to ease again - Kuroda (Adds Kuroda comments on wages, policy)
* Three members doubt price target, but others remain optimistic
(Adds details, context on BOJ policy challenge) * Dec core machinery orders +8.3 pct vs f'cast +2.4 pct * Companies forecast core orders +1.5 pct in Jan-Mar * Capex essential component of higher economic growth By Stanley White and Mari Saito TOKYO, Feb 12 - Japan's core machinery orders rose in December at the fastest pace in six months, and companies expect orders to increase in the current quarter in an positive sign that business investment will underpin a f
TOKYO - The Bank of Japan will project a slight economic contraction for the fiscal year ending in March, but may revise up its forecast for the following year in a quarterly review due later this month, sources familiar with the central bank's thinking told Reuters.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Bank of Japan: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.