Mizuho Financial Group Inc (8411.T)
Jan 12 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jan 12 The London-based securities and investment banking arm of Mizuho Financial Group Inc named Borja Rivas as managing director, head of derivatives risk solutions EMEA.
TOKYO Toshiba Corp's chairman expects lenders to offer support during key meetings over the coming weeks, as the chips-to-construction conglomerate prepares to book a multi-billion dollar hit to its core nuclear arm.
* Keeps annual net profit forecast at 600 bln yen (Adds net interest income and domestic loans figures)
TOKYO, Nov 14 Mizuho Financial Group said first-half profit slipped 6.7 percent, hurt by the central bank's introduction of negative interest rates this year which has further squeezed already low returns on loans.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A+" -R&I
TOKYO Japanese financial firms risk falling behind on the world stage as efforts to adopt blockchain technology that promises to save billions of dollars in backroom processing and revolutionize the finance industry are hamstrung by a dearth of specialists.
* Blockchain set to revolutionise finance industry, save billions
BRIEF-Mizuho Financial Group looking to partner with Softbank Group in new personal loan business -Nikkei
* Mizuho Financial Group looking to partner with Softbank Group in new personal loan business that leverages big data in screening process - Nikkei
* Keeps full-year net profit forecast at 600 bln yen (Adds stock-related gains, share price rises)