Orix Corp (8591.T)
28 Jun 2017
May 4 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
TEL AVIV Japan's ORIX Corp will buy a 22.1 percent stake in Israeli geothermal energy producer Ormat Technologies Inc for $627 million from a group led by the FIMI private equity fund, the companies said on Thursday.
TEL AVIV, May 4 Japan's ORIX Corp will buy a 22.1 percent stake in Israeli geothermal energy producer Ormat Technologies Inc for $627 million from a group led by the FIMI private equity fund, the companies said on Thursday.
* Orix to acquire 22 percent ownership stake in Ormat from FIMI and Bronicki Investments and simultaneously enter into strategic partnership with Ormat
BEIJING, April 24 China's Ant Financial said on Monday it wants to increase operations in Japan by partnering with at least one payment firm, amid a rapid Asia expansion and a $1.2 billion bid for U.S. transfer service MoneyGram International Inc.
* Says it completed repurchase of 30 million shares of its common stock, for 50 billion yen on April 21
* Says it repurchased 4.9 million shares for 8.28 billion yen in total from March 1 to March 31
SAO PAULO Increasing caution among state lenders should create room for capital markets instruments to help finance infrastructure projects in Brazil, providing Japanese financial services firm Orix Corp a platform to grow more rapidly in the country after a recent acquisition, a senior executive said in an interview.
* Says it extended the end date of share repurchase plan to May 15 from March 31
* Sumitomo mitsui trust holdings inc reports a 5.4 percent passive stake in orix corp as of dec 31, 2016 - sec filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2kaBYW4) Further company coverage: